Masks are Optional
Take a look at what we are doing to keep you safe while sewing. We will be taking all the precautions that have been recommended by CDC, and a little beyond.
- Only the student who is sewing and one adult will be allowed in the studio. No siblings or extra friends and family at this time.
- Masks Are Now Optional at this time
- Common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, fatigue, body aches and loss of taste or smell.
- If you are displaying symptoms or have come in contact with the COVID-19 virus, you will be asked to return after 10 days from exposure or onset of symptoms.
Since we're in a season of limited to no sharing, each student will be REQUIRED to bring their own fabrics and thread for each project.
- Class sizes will be limited to 6 Students.
- Each student will have their own workstation during class and sewing machine.
- Tools will be available at each workstation for use (scissors, ruler, pattern weights, straight & safety pins, marker). Other tools are available as needed.
- Sewing tables are partitioned with clear sneeze guards.
- Tools will be sanitized after each class.
- All surfaces and sewing areas will be cleaned between classes.
- Sanitizing stations will be available for use during class.
- KIDS CLASS SNACK TIME...snack items will remain prepackaged. If you have a certain allergy, you are welcome to bring your own snack.
- When signing up for a class, you agree you have read and understand the COVID-19 Information.